Parkinson’s Disease | Level 1 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Parkinson’s Disease training course for front-line healthcare and social care providers. Our online Parkinson’s Disease training course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online Parkinson’s Disease training course should be completed by those who work in health and social care services, including:
- Support workers
- Care assistants
- Healthcare assistants
- Registered nurses
- Allied health professionals (AHPs)
- Doctors and medical locums.
Our online Parkinson’s Disease training course is also suitable for caregivers and others who are interested in Parkinson’s Disease or look after people who suffer from this condition.
What is covered in this course?
Understanding the difficulties that a person with Parkinson’s Disease experiences is key to providing excellent care. This Parkinson’s Disease e-learning course provides delegates with an insight into the daily obstacles that those with the disease have to overcome and offers models for best practice in terms of their care. This online Parkinson’s Disease training course covers the following:
- Definition of Parkinson’s disease,
- Causes of Parkinson’s disease,
- Vital signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease,
- Non-motor signs and symptoms,
- Who gets Parkinson’s Disease,
- Diagnosis of Parkinson’s Disease,
- Progression of Parkinson’s Disease,
- Difficulties for everyday life for those with Parkinson’s Disease,
- Medications and treatments for Parkinson’s Disease,
- Communication skills for caregivers,
- Supporting people living with Parkinson’s Disease, and
- Specific considerations for care settings.