Depression Awareness | Level 1 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Depression Awareness training course. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest. Also called major depressive disorder or clinical depression, it affects how you feel, think and behave and can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems. You may have trouble doing normal day-to-day activities, and sometimes you may feel as if life isn’t worth living.
This online Depression Awareness training course aims develop an understanding of depression and its impact on the lives of humanity in their daily interactions. Appreciate the physical, social and emotional needs of people who are living with depression. Realise the importance of diagnosis and treatment of depression.
Certificate duration: 3 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This Depression Awareness e-learning course is suitable for:
- Every living being, young and old, male and female, prone to depression or interaction with people in depression.
- Caregivers, family, friends and those who interact with individuals affected by life-long ailments such as depression.
What is covered in this course?
This Depression Awareness online training course covers the following:
- Chapter 1 – Depression awareness
- Chapter 2 – Risk factors
- Chapter 3 – Causes of depression
- Chapter 4 – Signs and symptoms
- Chapter 5 – Diagnosis and treatment
- Chapter 6 – Management of depression