CSTF Newborn Life Support – Resuscitation | Level 2 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online CSTF Newborn Life Support – Resuscitation training course for front-line healthcare and social care providers. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
Newborn life support (NLS) is intended to provide this help and comprises the following elements:
- Drying and covering the newborn baby to conserve heat
- Assessing the need for any intervention
- Opening the airway
- Aerating the lungs
- Rescue breathing
- Chest compression
- Administration of drugs (rarely).
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online CSTF Newborn Life Support – Resuscitation training course is suitable for healthcare professionals involved in the delivery and care of the newborn infant who works with newborn babies, including:
- Doctors (junior and senior medical staff),
- Neonatal nurses, and
What is covered in this course?
This online CSTF Newborn Life Support – Resuscitation training course includes the following:
- Unit 1 – Introduction to newborn life support
- Unit 2 – Your responsibilities
- Unit 3 – Newborn essential life support
- Unit 4 – Newborn basic life support
- Unit 5 – Basic life support for neonates