Your Personal Development | Level 1 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Your Personal Development training course for healthcare and social care workers.
LearnPac Systems is a leading UK provider of accredited online training courses, programmes and qualifications that are approved by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK), Training Qualifications UK (TQUK), RoSPA, IATP, IFE, IIRSM and Gatehouse Awards.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online Your Personal Development training course should be completed by those who work in health and social care services, including:
- New members of staff in Healthcare Support Worker roles,
- New members of staff in Adult Social Care Worker roles, and
- Any staff members who provide direct care to patients or individuals needing support.
This online Your Personal Development training course will also be useful for:
- Staff moving into new roles within their organisation,
- Refreshing the knowledge of any member of staff,
- NHS nursing, AHP and care staff,
- Agency care workers,
- Healthcare assistants (HCAs),
- Support workers,
- Care assistants, and
- Community services.
What is covered in this course?
This online Your Personal Development training course covers the following:
- Agree on a personal development plan;
- Identify sources of support for their learning and development,
- Describe the process for agreeing to a personal development plan and who should be involved,
- Explain why feedback from others is essential in helping to develop and improve the way they work,
- Contribute to drawing up own personal development plan,
- Agree on a personal development plan,
- Develop their knowledge, skills and understanding;
- Describe the functional level of literacy, numeracy and communication skills necessary to carry out their role,
- Explain how to check their current level of literacy, numeracy and communication skills,
- Describe how a learning activity has improved their knowledge, skills and understanding,
- Describe how reflecting on a situation has improved their knowledge, skills and understanding,
- Describe how feedback from others has developed their knowledge, skills and understanding,
- Demonstrate how to measure their understanding, performance and understanding against relevant standards,
- List the learning opportunities available to them and how they can use them to improve the way they work,
- Demonstrate how to record progress about their personal development, and
- Explain why continuing professional development is essential.