Your Healthcare Career Training – Level 2 Online CPD Accredited Course – Skills for Health CSTF Aligned ELearning – E-learning for Healthcare Providers
Welcome to our ‘your healthcare career’ online training course for front-line healthcare and social care providers. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
They are also developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Your healthcare career’ online training course
Study method – Online, self-paced
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Anticipated duration (Indicative CPD hours) – 1-2 hours.
Who is the online ‘your healthcare career’ training course for?
This ‘your healthcare career’ training e-learning course should be completed by those who work in health and social care services including:
- Health and social care support workers
- NHS medical, nursing, AHP and care staff
- Locum doctors and nurses
- Locum allied health professionals (AHPs)
- Agency nurses
- Agency workers
- Healthcare Assistants
- Support workers
- Care assistants
- Nursery staff
- Teachers and teaching staff
- Community services.
Our online ‘your healthcare career’ training courses should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes voluntary staff and unpaid working in NHS and private hospitals. Locum doctors, locum allied health professionals, agency nurses and healthcare assistants can also complete these e-learning courses.
These ‘your healthcare career’ training courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for nursing care homes, residential care homes and charities.
Course aims and objectives
The aims and objectives of this ‘your healthcare career’ training course are to introduce the learner to the health and care sectors, showing them how they can develop their career opportunities.
On completion of this ‘your healthcare career’ online training course, the learner will:
- Know about the tasks and behaviours expected of health and social care workers,
- Understand the standards, codes of conduct and practice,
- Know the importance of experiences, attitudes and beliefs when caregiving,
- The expected values, aims and objectives of caregiving,
- Know your rights and responsibilities in relation to health and safety,
- Know the importance of confidentiality and Data Protection,
- Know the protected characteristics Equality Act 2010,
- Understand the importance of working in partnership with others,
- Know the importance of advocacy for those in your care,
- Understand the importance of a personal development plan,
- Know the importance of supervision and appraisals,
- Understand the importance of developing your knowledge, skills and understanding of the sector,
- Understand the importance of reflection as a form of learning
- Know where to find more information about developing your career.
What is covered in this ‘your healthcare career’ training online course?
This ‘your healthcare career’ training online course covers the following:
- Your role – tasks and behaviours
- Standards, codes of conduct and practice
- Experiences, attitudes and beliefs
- Your background and experiences
- Values, aims and objectives
- Health and safety – your rights at work
- Health and safety – your responsibilities at work
- Confidentiality – Data Protection
- Equality Act 2010 – protected characteristics
- Working conditions
- Working in partnership
- Effective partnership working
- Advice and support
- Skills knowledge and experience
- Developing a PDP
- Contributing to your PDP
- Supervision and appraisals
- Agreeing your objectives
- Developing your knowledge, skills & understanding
- Learning and development
- Reflection as a form of learning
- Receiving feedback
- The care certificate
- Continuing your learning
- Online learning resources
Why is this ‘your healthcare career’ training important?
Some 1.2 million full-time equivalent (FTE) staff work in the NHS, 1.1 million work in adult social care and at least a further 46,000 work for independent health care providers. Together, they make up around 1 in 10 of the total workforce in England.
This ‘your healthcare career’ training course was developed to prepare and guide those who are looking to join the healthcare and social care sectors. This comprehensive ‘your healthcare career’ online course can also be completed by those who are already working in the healthcare sector (both in the NHS and private sector) in line with the Skills for Health Core Skills Training Framework and Care Quality Commission requirements.
To complete this your healthcare career training e-learning course, you will need access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our ‘your healthcare career’ training courses are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Assessment and certification
At the end of this your healthcare career training e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online your healthcare career training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Payment and additional information
After adding your healthcare career training e learning course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards.
Once you have purchased your healthcare career training online training course (s), you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e-learning course (s) within a few minutes of purchase.
How to access your healthcare career training course
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course (s)
- On completion, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
What is the Skills for Health’ UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, LearnPac Systems works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF). This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework – CSTF Statutory Mandatory Training Subject Guide Version 1.3 , Skills for Health Clinical Care UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide April 2015 and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online your healthcare career training course was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why choose our accredited e-learning courses?
The benefits of using our accredited e-learning courses in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Your Healthcare Career Training – Level 2 Online CPD Accredited Course – Skills for Health CSTF Aligned ELearning Course – E-learning for Healthcare Providers