Your Healthcare Career | Level 1 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to The Mandatory Training Group’s online Your Healthcare Career training course for healthcare and social care support workers.
This online Your Healthcare Career training course was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the Care National Health Service (NHS), UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, Care Certificate, UK Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online Your Healthcare Career training course should be completed by those who work in health and social care services, including:
- New members of staff in Healthcare Support Worker roles,
- New members of staff in Adult Social Care Worker roles, and
- Any staff members who provide direct care to patients or individuals needing support.
This online Your Healthcare Career training course will also be useful for:
- Staff moving into new roles within their organisation,
- Refreshing the knowledge of any member of staff,
- NHS nursing, AHP and care staff,
- Agency care workers,
- Healthcare assistants (HCAs),
- Support workers,
- Care assistants, and
- Community services.
What is covered in this course?
This online Your Healthcare Career training course covers the following:
- Your role – tasks and behaviours
- Standards, codes of conduct and practice
- Experiences, attitudes and beliefs
- Your background and experiences
- Values, aims and objectives
- Health and safety – your rights at work
- Health and safety – your responsibilities at work
- Confidentiality – Data Protection
- Equality Act 2010 – protected characteristics
- Working conditions
- Working in partnership
- Effective partnership working
- Advice and support
- Skills knowledge and experience
- Developing a PDP
- Contributing to your PDP
- Supervision and appraisals
- Agreeing your objectives
- Expanding your knowledge, skills & understanding
- Learning and development
- Reflection as a form of learning
- Receiving feedback
- The care certificate
- Continuing your learning
- Online learning resources