Whistleblowing in Secondary Care | Level 1 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Whistleblowing in Secondary Care. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
A whistleblower is a person, who could be an employee of a company, or a government agency, disclosing information to the public or some higher authority about any wrongdoing, which could be in the form of fraud, corruption, etc.
This online Whistleblowing in Secondary Care training courses aims to acquire knowledge about whistleblowing and factors that affect speaking up in secondary care settings. Appreciate various ways of speaking up and their implications to employers, employees and service users.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online Whistleblowing in Secondary Care e-learning course is suitable for:
- All healthcare professionals
- Staff members in private and public sector
- Support workers and domiciliary care workers
- Community service workers
- Professionals in social care
- Any individual who wants to know more about the course.
What is covered in this course?
This online Whistleblowing in Secondary Care training course covers the following:
- Chapter 1 – Freedom to speak up
- Chapter 2 – Who can speak up?
- Chapter 3 – Why is speaking up important?
- Chapter 4 – How to speak up?
- Chapter 5 – What to expect when you speak up
- Chapter 6 – The support when you speak up
Whistleblowing in Secondary Care | Level 1 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited.