Whistleblowing in Primary Care | Level 1 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Whistleblowing in Primary Care training course. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
‘Whistleblowing’ is sometimes called ‘raising a concern’ or ‘speaking up’. All three terms describe the same activity. This online Whistleblowing in Primary Care training course covers what speaking up means and why it matters for health and social care staff in primary care settings. It will also help learners understand when and how to speak up.
The aims of this online Whistleblowing in Primary Care training course are to understand the importance of whistleblowing in primary care and appreciate the different ways that can be employed to disclose wrongdoing in the workplace.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online Whistleblowing in Primary Care training course is suitable for the following:
- All healthcare professionals
- Staff members in the private and public sector
- Support workers and domiciliary care workers
- Community service workers
- Professionals in social care
- Any individual who wants to know more about the course.
What is covered in this course?
This online Whistleblowing in Primary Care training course covers the following:
- Chapter 1: Whistleblowing
- Chapter 2: Who can speak up?
- Chapter 3: Why is speaking up important?
- Chapter 4: How to speak up?
- Chapter 5: Whistleblowing policy
- Chapter 6: Seeking support when speaking up
Whistleblowing in Primary Care | Level 1 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited.