Safeguarding Adults | Level 3 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Safeguarding Adults – Level 3 training course for front-line healthcare and social care providers. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
Safeguarding means protecting people’s health, wellbeing and human rights, and enabling them to live free from harm, abuse and neglect. It also means making sure people are supported to get proper access to health. Safeguarding adults at risk is fundamental to high-quality health and social care services.
All professionals working with adults at risk across all sectors should complete relevant safeguarding adults training courses.
Certificate duration: 2 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This Safeguarding Adults – Level 3 e-learning course should be completed by those who work with vulnerable adults including in various sectors, including education, community services, healthcare and social care services including:
- NHS medical, nursing, AHP and care staff
- Locum doctors and nurses
- General Practitioners and GP locum staff
- Locum allied health professionals (AHPs)
- Social workers and social care support workers
- Agency nurses
- Agency workers
- Healthcare assistants
- Support workers
- Care assistants
- Community services.
What is covered in this course?
This online Safeguarding Adults – Level 3 training course covers the following:
- What is safeguarding adults,
- How to support vulnerable people,
- How to keep people safe,
- How to respond to safeguarding alerts,
- The legislation surrounding safeguarding adults,
- Understand the Mental Capacity Act,
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards,
- Understand the purpose of report writing,
- How to plan an adult protection investigation,
- How to provide strong leadership to make safeguarding integral to care, and
- How to use systems and standards to prevent and respond to neglect and abuse.