Welcome to your online learning platform!
Simply enter your unique login details in the box above and begin your elearning journey today!
Our Online Systems is a cutting edge, innovative, accredited UK elearning platform provider.
Our interactive and easy to use elearning system caters for all sectors and organisation sizes including: health and safety training courses (including risk assessments, COSHH and RIDDOR), statutory and mandatory training courses, health care training course, adult social care training courses, food safety and food hygiene training courses, safeguarding training courses (safeguarding vulnerable adults & safeguarding children courses), personal development courses among many more. Elearning lends itself to every industry weather that be retail, healthcare, social care or anything in-between!
Within your online learning portal you can do the following:
- Print/download your own free accredited CPD training certificate (s)
- Access your online course (s) on multiple devices including: smartphones, desktops and tablets
- Maintain and develop your CPD portfolio online
- Track your online course progress
- Test yourself with end of course knowledge test and online course activities
- Access to over 100 accredited online CPD courses
Our accredited learning management system (LMS) allows managers to:
- Download real time downloadable online learner reports
- Add or remove staff/learners from the online LMS system
- Keep your organisation up-to date with training and compliance regulations
- Create your own online blended learning environment (BLE) for FREE
- Fully flexible online learner management system
- Be in control with our full suite of ‘group management’ features
Feel safe learning with our online learning management systems
Our blended learning environment has been updated to TIN CAN API, which is an innovative elearning standard that’s replacing SCORM. SCORM has served us well but really doesn’t capture the full picture of elearning. TIN CAN API allows you to record any learning experience, wherever and however it happens. The TIN CAN API gives you the ability to see the whole picture.
Our cloud based elearning system is accessed via a secure, UK based server – meaning all data is securely protected in line with Data Protection and Information Governance requirements for NHS bodies (including CCGs and NHS Trusts), other public sector and private sector organisations.
Having problems with your online course?
For the best elearning experience on our online learning system, we recommend you complete your online course in Google Chrome. If you do you have google chrome it can be downloaded for free: download Google Chrome now
If you have any other issues once you are logged in, simply drop a message on our active live chat or send us an email within your online course.
We work closely with our experienced technical developers and elearning content writers, to constantly improve and advance both our online courses and learning management system features and functions – so no problem is too small or big for our team!