Workplace Harassment for Employees | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Workplace Harassment for Employees training course. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
Workplace Harassment for Employees
Teachers – Jacki Flynn, Rebecca Heiss, & Jeremy Pickens
This Workplace Harassment for Employees online training course focuses not just on reducing harassment but also on creating a positive work environment in which everyone feels safe and supported. Jacki Flynn, Rebecca Heiss and Jeremy Pickens will teach you how to identify, resolve, and report workplace harassment.
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online Workplace Harassment for Employees training course is suitable for:
- All employees and staff of all levels
- Anyone who wants to understand the legal implications of workplace harassment and the employer’s responsibilities.
What is covered in this course?
This online Workplace Harassment for Employees training course includes the following:
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Understanding sexual harassment in the workplace
- Unit 3: The “What” and “How” of sexual harassment
- Unit 4: Interactive assessment #1
- Unit 5: Sexual harassment and the law
- Unit 6: Knowing your rights
- Unit 7: Understanding retaliation
- Unit 8: Knowing your responsibility
- Unit 9: Understanding bystander intervention
- Unit 10: Interactive assessment #2
- Unit 11: Recognising other forms of harassment
- Unit 12: Creating a positive work environment
- Unit 13: Interactive assessment #3
- Unit 14: Course conclusion
- Unit 15: Grin and bear it.