Train the Trainer Course Online – Online Train the Trainer Course – Online Training Course for Trainers – Learn how to Research, Develop and Deliver Effective Training – Train the Trainer Courses Online UK – E-Learning Courses.
So why choose The Mandatory Training Group’s train the trainer course online?Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you’ll want to be prepared for the training that you do. Your participants will begin the process of becoming trainers themselves, and understand that training is a process where skills, knowledge, and attitudes are applied.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Online train the trainer course aims
The train the trainer course online will give all types of trainer’s tools to help them create and deliver engaging, compelling workshops that will encourage trainees to come back for more. This online train the trainer course covers facilitating, needs analyses, understanding participant’s needs, and managing tough topics will give your trainees what the need to become a trainer themselves.
The objectives of this online train the trainer course are to:
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough topics
What’s covered in this course?
This train the trainer course online covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Understanding Training and Facilitation
Module Three: Gathering Materials
Module Four: Creating a Lesson Plan
Module Five: Choosing Activities
Module Six: Preparing for the Workshop
|Module Seven: Getting off on the Right Foot
Module Eight: Delivery Tips and Tricks
Module Nine: Keeping it Interactive
Module Ten: Dealing with Difficult Participants
Module Eleven: Tackling Tough Topics
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why is trainer training important?
It is important to realise that any trainer needs two separate sets of skills and knowledge. First, they need to know the topic they are teaching (subject matter expertise). … But this is a sacrifice, because most of the instructors have little or no training in instructional expertise, or trainer training.
Why choose our online train the trainer courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you looking to purchase this online train the trainer course in bulk? Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.