Telephone Etiquette – Online Training Course – Phone Etiquette for Business Calls & Customer Service
The meaning of telephone etiquette can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be a unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication, inside and outside the office. It can be the special way that you show confidence in any challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great online learning course.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
With our telephone etiquette online course, participants will begin to see how important it is to develop better telephone communication skills. By improving how they communicate on the telephone and improve basic communication skills, participants will improve on almost every aspect of their career.
The objectives of this telephone etiquette online course are to:
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Know different methods of employee training
What’s covered in this course?
This online telephone etiquette course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Aspects of Phone Etiquette
Module Three: Using Proper Phone Language
Module Four: Eliminate Phone Distractions
Module Five: Inbound Calls
Module Six: Outbound Calls
|Module Seven: Handling Rude or Angry Callers
Module Eight: Handling Interoffice Calls
Module Nine: Handling Voicemail Messages
Module Ten: Methods of Training Employees
Module Eleven: Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why is telephone etiquette so important?
With so much attention being placed on online communication, whether it’s via email and social media, it seems that conversing with your actual voice is a lost art. However, answering the telephone is still a big part of the experience for many businesses.
Talking with someone effectively on the phone truly is an art form. It’s so much different from both talking to people online and in person. Online, you have the time to really devise a great answer and think about what you are going to speak about before you press “enter.”
And when you are talking to someone in the flesh, you can use your facial expressions and body language to better translate what you are trying to get across. But when you are talking on the phone, it’s all about your voice and the way you speak to them directly. That’s why having good manners on the phone is so important.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.