Teamwork & Team Building – Online Training Course – Facilitate Effective Team Building Activities & Events
For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it’s at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team. Having a strong team will benefit any organisation and will lead to more successes than not.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
This teamwork and team building online course will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer. Participants will be given the details and concepts of what makes up a team, and what factors into being a successful team and team member.
The objectives of this teamwork and team building online course are to:
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Explain the four phases of the Tuckman team development model and define their characteristics
- List the three types of teams
- Describe actions to take as a leader – and as a follower for each of the four phases (Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing)
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
- Describe several team-building activities that you can use, and in what settings
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
- Detail problem-solving strategies using the Six Thinking Hats model — and one consensus-building approach to solving team problems
- List actions to do — and those to avoid — when encouraging teamwork
What’s covered in this course?
This online teamwork and team building course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Defining Success
Module Three: Types of Teams
Module Four: The First Stage of Team Development â€“ Forming
Module Five: The Second Stage of Team Development â€“ Storming
Module Six: The Third Stage of Team Development â€“ Norming
|Module Seven: The Fourth Stage of Team Development â€“ Performing
Module Eight: Team Building Activities
Module Nine: Making the Most of Team Meetings
Module Ten: Solving Problems as a Team
Module Eleven: Encouraging Teamwork
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is teamwork?
“Teamwork is the result of a team effectively working together. It relies on a range of vital factors for success, including good communication skills, mutual respect, complementary skill sets covering all required competencies, defined leadership and defined decision-making procedures”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.