Team Building for Managers – Online Training Course & Certification – Team Building Workshop for Facilitators & Managers
Team building is an important part of the work experience. It is not only applicable to your work life, but also transfers over to your personal and social life. When working with a team, it is important to fully engage yourself. One should take the time and proper steps, to become the best team member they can be.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
With our team building for managers e-learning course, participants will learn how important team building is and how beneficial it can be. Through this comprehensive online learning course, participants will gain a new perspective on teamwork, and become a valuable member to any team they are placed in. Follow the information in this team building course and create a positive atmosphere within your company with the use of teams.
The objectives of this team building for managers online course are to:
- Discuss the benefits of team work
- Understand the importance of intentionally fostering teamwork
- Determine strategies your organization can take to build teams
- Understand the benefits of games and social activities in building a team
- Apply the principles of team building to your own organization
What’s covered in this course?
This online team building for managers course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What Are The Benefits Of Team Building?
Module Three: Types Of Team Building
Module Four: Creating Team Chemistry
Module Five: Improving Team Strength
Module Six: Engagement and Collaboration Activities
|Module Seven: Building a Great Team Identity
Module Eight: Social Gathering
Module Nine: Common Mistakes When Team Building
Module Ten: Formatting A Team Building Plan
Module Eleven: Evaluations and Improvements
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is team building?
Team building is a collective term for various types of activities used to enhance social relations and define roles within teams, often involving collaborative tasks.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.