Statutory and Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare – 20 CPD Accredited E-Learning Courses – Skills for Health CSTF Aligned E Learning Courses
Welcome to our online statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare and social care providers. Our online statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare professionals are developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies.
How to access your statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare providers
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course (s)
- On completion, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
What are the aims of these statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare staff?
The aims of these online statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare professionals are to:
- Provide an awareness of relevant guidelines and legislation
- Support healthcare and social care staff to properly and efficiently deliver services in accordance with their responsibilities
- Help doctors, nursing and other health and social care staff to work in a safe manner
- Recommendations that are evidence based and up to date
“Each of the 20 modules in the statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare staff package provides adequate detail as recommended by UK regulators”
The objectives of this online statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare professionals package are to:
- Provide essential online mandatory training resources in a meaningful and engaging way
- Additional online learning materials that can be used as quick references during the course and in practice
- End of course knowledge assessments that will generate a FREE CPD certificate
- FREE blended learning environment for individuals and organisations
What is covered in this online statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare staff?
This online statutory and mandatory training package provides 20 essential CPD accredited courses that are relevant in many healthcare and social care settings as follows:
- Resuscitation level 2 (includes basic life support; cardiopulmonary resuscitation; national early warning score (MEWS)
- Equality and diversity level 2 (includes human rights; Equality Act 2010; discrimination and inclusion)
- Safeguarding children level 2
- Information governance level 1 (includes Confidentiality; Data Protection Act; Caldicott principles)
- Conflict resolution level 1
- Complaints handling level 1
- Lone worker awareness level 1
- Handling violence & aggression level 2
- Dementia Awareness – Level 1
- Consent in health and sociaal care level 2
- Documentation and record keeping level 2
- Food Hygiene/Food safety level 1
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH Regulations) level 1
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) level 1
This online statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare providers package also includes the following FREE online courses:
- FREE safeguarding adults online course level 2
- FREE health and safety online course level 2
- FREE fire safety online course level 1
- FREE infection prevention and control online course level 2
- FREE manual handling online course level 1
- FREE moving and handling online course level 2
This online statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare course package covers the core subjects in the Skills for Health’s UK CSTF learning outcomes and CQC recommendations. It has additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice.
Who is the online health care & social care mandatory training courses for?
This statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare professionals e-learning course should be completed by those who work in health and social care services including:
- NHS medical, nursing, AHP and care staff
- Locum doctors and nurses
- Locum allied health professionals (AHPs)
- Agency nurses
- Agency workers
- Healthcare assistants
- Support workers
- Care assistants
- Nursery staff
- Teachers and teaching staff
- Community services
Our online statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare providers should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes voluntary staff and unpaid working in NHS and private hospitals. Locum doctors, locum allied health professionals, agency nurses and healthcare assistants can also complete these e learning courses.
These health care & social care mandatory training courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for nursing care homes, residential care homes and charities.
To complete this statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare professionals e-learning course, you will need access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare providers are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject area
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Assessment and certification
At the end of this statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare professionals e-learning courses, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that can be used to provide evidence for audit and compliance.
The content of this online statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare providers has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Payment and additional information
After adding your statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare professionals e learning course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards.
Once you have purchased your statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare providers online training course (s), you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e-learning course (s) within a few minutes of purchase
What is statutory and mandatory training for healthcare providers?
What is statutory training for healthcare professionals?
All healthcare providers have a responsibility to provide various statutory and mandatory training to all their staff. Statutory training is required to ensure that healthcare providers meet their legislative and CQC duties. Mandatory training is an organisational requirement to limit risk and maintain safe working practice.
What is mandatory training for healthcare providers?
Mandatory training is a requirement based upon the responsibility for medical, nursing and healthcare staff to work in a safe manner. The training modules in the mandatory training courses are appropriate in depth to the level of understanding needed. Our mandatory training courses provide doctors, nurses and health & social care staff the knowledge and skills to work safely, minimise risk and stay compliant with their CQC mandatory training requirements.
What is the Skills for Health’ UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, LearnPac Systems works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework – CSTF Statutory Mandatory Training Subject Guide Version 1.3 , Skills for Health Clinical Care UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide April 2015 and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online statutory and mandatory training courses for healthcare staff bundle was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why choose our accredited e-learning courses?
The benefits of using our accredited e-learning courses in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Over 200 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Statutory & Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare – 15 CPD Accredited E-Learning Courses – Skills for Health CSTF Aligned E Learning Courses
Statutory & Mandatory Training Courses for Healthcare