Social Intelligence – Online Training Course – Certificate in Social Intelligence – Personal & Professional Development
Social Intelligence is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence. Participants will become more confident in their social situations by learning how to express and interrupt social cues. They will create positive connections and increase their influence during social situations.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Increasing social Intelligence will provide benefits throughout your professional and personal life. It is a fantastic tool for coaching and development as people will learn “people skills”. Improving social skills through active listening, understanding body language, and being more empathic will give participants the advantage in their interactions. Social interactions are a two way street, know the rules of the road!
The objectives of this social intelligence online course are to:
- Be aware of our own behaviors
- Learn to be empathetic with others
- Know tools for active listening
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognize various social cues
- Determine appropriate conversation topics
- Know various forms of body language
What’s covered in this course?
This online social Intelligence course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Increase Your Self-Awareness
Module Three: The Keys to Empathy
Module Four: Active Listening
Module Five: Insight on Behavior
Module Six: Interpersonal Communication
|Module Seven: Social Cues (I)
Module Eight: Social Cues (II)
Module Nine: Conversation Skills
Module Ten: Body Language
Module Eleven: Building Rapport
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is social intelligence & why does it matter?
“Social intelligence is the capacity to know oneself and to know others is an inalienable a part of the human condition as is the capacity to know objects or sounds, and it deserves to be investigated no less than these other “less charged” forms”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.