Skills for Health CSTF Aligned Mandatory & Statutory Training Courses – Skills for Health Aligned Statutory & Mandatory Training Courses
Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1 year access)
Qualification – Certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarding Body – CPD Certification Service
Why is Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory training required?
Our Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory and statutory training is a compulsory requirement for all doctors, nurses, healthcare assistants and allied health professionals working with locum agencies in NHS trusts. Our Skills for Health aligned mandatory and statutory training courses cover all the key legislation, current UK regulations and best practice recommendations.
Target audience: Locum Doctors & Agency Workers; Private Healthcare Providers, Nurses; Healthcare Assistants; Support Workers; Care Home Staff & Domiciliary Care Workers
Course format: All our Skills for Health CSTF aligned statutory and mandatory training courses cover key UK legislation, regulations and recommended practice. The courses will also include the necessary activities and assessments in line with Care Quality Commission (CQC) key lines of enquiry (KLOEs), Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), Skills for Care, Resuscitation Council (UK), Health and Safety Executive and the National Back Exchange
How to purchase and complete your Skills for Health aligned mandatory training courses
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a 24 hours
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and access your course
- Complete your e-learning courses (approx. 45-60 minutes per module)
- On completion of each training module, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- Fully online course and assessment with no time limits
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
Who should complete Skills for Health mandatory & statutory training courses?
Our Skills for Health aligned mandatory training courses are for:
- allied health professionals (AHPs)
- health and social care staff
- locum and agency workers
These Skills for Health CSTF aligned statutory and mandatory training courses should be completed by all staff, whether they work directly for the NHS or other service providers or locum/recruitment agency workers.
What does the Skills for Health aligned mandatory training cover?
LearnPac Systems’ Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory and statutory training bundle covers the following training modules:
- CSTF Resuscitation Level 1, including management of:
- Anaphylaxis in adults
- Choking in adults
- CSTF Resuscitation – Level 2
- Adult Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Safe use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- CSTF Resuscitation – Level 3
- Adult Immediate Life Support Algorithm
- ABCDE approach
- Basic Airway Management
- Advanced Life Support algorithm
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control (Levels 1 and 2)
- CSTF Information Governance, including:
- Data Security Awareness
- NHS Counter Fraud
- Data Protection
- Caldicott Principles
- CSTF Fire Safety
- CSTF NHS Conflict Resolution, including:
- Complaints Handling
- Lone Working Awareness
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults, including The Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- CSTF Moving & Handling of People and Objects (Level 1 and 2)
- Paediatric First Aid Level 2
- CSTF Health, Safety & Welfare
- CSTF Equality, Diversity & Human Rights
- CSTF Safeguarding Children Level 1 & 2
- CSTF Preventing Radicalisation
- CSTF Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Food Hygiene/Food Safety Awareness
- Medication Management/Safe Handling of Medicines
- Your Healthcare Career
- Duty of Care
- Privacy & Dignity
- Person Centred Care
- Fluids & Nutrition
- Dementia Awareness
Skills for Health aligned mandatory training – healthcare training requirements
NHS Trusts and other healthcare providers now insist that all medical, nursing and healthcare staff should attend statutory and mandatory training that is aligned to the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
All our statutory and mandatory training content is fully mapped and aligned to Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework. All doctors, nurses, aligned health professionals (AHPs) and healthcare assistants working in NHS Trusts through framework recruitment agencies and locum agencies are now required to complete Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory training.
E-Learning for health – Skills for Health aligned mandatory & statutory training
Learners will be given access to all Skills for Health CSTF aligned online mandatory training courses.
Is the ‘all in one day’ mandatory training still valid?
Yes, the ‘all in one-day mandatory training course’ is still valid but it is not aligned to the Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF). Many NHS Trusts and recruitment/locum agencies who supply nurses, doctors, AHPs and other healthcare staff to NHS hospitals and private sector insist that all staff should attend mandatory and statutory training that is aligned to Skills for Health’s UK CSTF.
As such, we recommend Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory and statutory training for all agency workers and locum doctors and AHPs working through NHS frameworks, including Health Trust Europe (HTE), Crown Commercial Service (CCS) and the National Collaborative Framework for NHS providers.
Peer review of our SKills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory training modules
All our Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory and statutory training resources are developed in line with universally accepted continuous professional development (CPD) standards and academic rigour. LearnPac Systems’ Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory training courses meet all the CPD standards, in line with CPD Certification Service requirements.
What is mandatory training?
Mandatory training is a compulsory requirement that places responsibility on healthcare organisations and staff to work in a safe and efficient way to ensure the best outcomes for patients. Mandatory training enables medical, nursing and healthcare staff to be compliant with their statutory and mandatory training requirements.
All healthcare professionals (including NHS and non-NHS employees) are required to attend mandatory training, regardless of whether they are full time or part time, bank staff or permanent staff. The majority of statutory and mandatory training courses are delivered as part of induction training, then renewed annually afterwards as part of annual mandatory training updates or annual refresher training.
Why is Skills for Health aligned mandatory training required?
Mandatory training is a compulsory requirement for all health and social care staff, including all clinical NHS staff, non-clinical NHS staff, agency workers, bank staff (including part-time and full-time staff). Care Quality Commission (CQC) expects all NHS and private healthcare staff to attend mandatory training in line with recommendations from Skills for Health, Skills for Care, National Institute for health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), Resuscitation Council (UK) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Both employers (including nursing agencies, care agencies and locum medical agencies) and employees have a responsibility to ensure that the mandatory and statutory training standards are met.
Why choose LearnPac Systems for your Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory training?
There are many reasons to choose LearnPac Systems as your Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory training provider, including:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Over 200 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
LearnPac Systems is the leading UK provider of Skills for Health UK CSTF aligned mandatory and statutory training. All our learning materials are fully aligned to the Skills for Health CSTF learning outcomes.
Skills for Health CSTF Aligned Mandatory & Statutory Training Courses – LearnPac Systems UK
Skills for Health CSTF Aligned Mandatory & Statutory Training Courses