Presentation Skills – Online Training Course – Certificate in Presentation Skills and Techniques – E-Learning Course
Many studies have found that public speaking is the number one fear amongst most people, outranking flying, snakes, insects, and even death. Ironically, it is also one of the skills that can make or break a person’s career. Participants on this e-learning course will be provided a strong set of skills that will complement their current presentation skill set.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
This comprehensive presentation skills e-learning program will give participants some presentation skills that will make speaking in public less terrifying and more enjoyable. This online training course includes topics that participants can look forward to including:
- Creating a compelling program;
- Using various types of visual aids, and
- Engaging the audience
The objectives of this presentation skills online course are to:
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with color
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
What’s covered in this course?
This online presentation skills course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Creating the Program
Module Three: Choosing Your Delivery Methods
Module Four: Verbal Communication Skills
Module Five: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
Module Six: Overcoming Nervousness
|Module Seven: Creating Fantastic Flip Charts
Module Eight: Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations
Module Nine: Wow â€˜Em with the Whiteboard
Module Ten: Vibrant Videos and Amazing Audio
Module Eleven: Pumping it Up a Notch
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What are presentation skills?
“Presentation skills are the skills you need in delivering effective and engaging presentations to a variety of audiences. These skills cover a variety of areas such as the structure of your presentation, the design of your slides, the tone of your voice and the body language you convey”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.