Online Mandatory Health Care Training Courses – CPD Accredited E-Learning Courses – E-Learning for Health and Social Care.
Welcome to our online mandatory health care training courses for front-line healthcare and social care providers. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
This online mandatory health care training courses package was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the National Health Service (NHS), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (UKCSTF), the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and other professional and regulatory bodies.
Online mandatory health care training courses – CPD accredited courses package
Study method – Online, self-paced (Approx. 30 minutes per module)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – Certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smartphones
Awarding Body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
Who is this online mandatory health care training courses package for?
This online mandatory health care training courses package should be completed by all health and social care workers working in CQC regulated environments, including:
- NHS and private hospital staff
- Agency nurses and nursing staff
- Allied health professionals (AHPs)
- Locum NHS and private-sector doctors
- Healthcare and social care support workers
- Adult social care workers.
This online mandatory health care training courses package has been designed for new and experienced healthcare and social care workers alike to meet the Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulatory requirements for all UK service providers.
What are the aims of these online mandatory health care training courses?
This online mandatory health care training courses package helps care home and domiciliary care staff to meet the UK statutory requirements. We are committed to keeping up to date with changes in relevant UK legislation, national directives and conditions on a mandatory training program to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service needs.
To that end, our online mandatory health care training courses are guided by the following:
- Standards set by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF),
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for health and social care support workers, and
- National guidance issued for locum care agencies and care recruitment agencies.
*Each of the online mandatory health care training courses provides essential and adequate detail as suggested by UK regulators (including the Care Quality Commission (CQC)).
The UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) sets out 11 statutory and mandatory training topics for all staff working in health and social care settings. The CSTF includes nationally agreed learning outcomes and training delivery standards across all healthcare and social care settings.
LearnPac Systems and The Mandatory Training Group have worked with a range of subject matter experts to develop high quality, statutory and mandatory e-learning training sessions, which address all the knowledge outcomes at level 1 and 2 and at level 3, where appropriate for e-learning.
These statutory and mandatory training courses sessions are suitable for all health and social care staff working across the various Care Quality Commission (CQC) regulated organisations, including NHS and private hospitals, mental health, care homes and domiciliary care providers.
It is the responsibility of individual health and social care employer organisations to ensure that their workforce complete the appropriate training to comply with their statutory and mandatory requirements. It is also an employer’s responsibility to determine the best mode of delivering the training, whether that is face-to-face, e-learning or a blended approach. The CSTF provides further guidance on this.
This online mandatory health care training courses package meets the requirements of CQC regulated health and social care organisations.
What is covered in this online mandatory health care training courses package?
This online mandatory health care training courses package provides essential training that is relevant in most social care and health-care settings as follows:
- Resuscitation level 2 (includes basic life support; cardiopulmonary resuscitation; national early warning score (MEWS)
- Equality and diversity level 2 (includes human rights; Equality Act 2010; discrimination and inclusion)
- Safeguarding children level 2
- Information governance level 1 (includes Confidentiality; Data Protection Act; Caldicott principles)
- Conflict resolution level 1
- Complaints handling level 1
- Lone worker awareness level 1
- Handling violence & aggression level 2
- Complaints handling level 1
- Consent in health and social care level 2
- Documentation and record-keeping level 2
- Mental Capacity & DoLS level 2
- Person-centred care level 1
- Safe handling of medicines level 2
- Mental Health Act level 2
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Food hygiene/food safety level 1
This online mandatory health care training courses package also includes the following FREE online courses:
- FREE safeguarding adults online course level 2
- FREE health and safety online course level 2
- FREE fire safety online course level 1
- FREE infection prevention and control online course level 2
- FREE manual handling online course level 1
- FREE moving and handling online course level 2.
You will be provided with all the individual mandatory and statutory training modules listed above. You can, however, choose the statutory and mandatory training modules that are most suited to your specific care environment.
If you are an agency health/care worker or locum, please check with your locum or care recruitment agency regarding the specific mandatory care training modules that you require to meet their compliance requirements.
Why are online mandatory health care training courses essential?
This online mandatory health care training courses package covers all the legislative and regulatory requirements for care workers to work safely and efficiently, as well as minimising litigation.
Online mandatory health care training courses – meeting employers’ legal obligations
Our online mandatory health care training courses bundle help health and social care employers and employees alike to fulfil their legislative duties. Our online mandatory health care training courses provide the essential knowledge and understanding as required by regulatory authorities.
What are the benefits of the online mandatory health care training courses package?
Health and social care workers and providers alike gain huge benefits from our online mandatory health care training courses packages. Some of the benefits of our packaged online mandatory health care training courses include:
- All the statutory and mandatory training courses you need to meet compliance requirements in one bundle
- Just pay one price and complete your statutory and mandatory training all in one day!
- Start your online training and finish in one go, or leave and pick up where you left off!
- Complete your statutory and mandatory training modules in your own time, anytime, anywhere
- Complete your mandatory online courses on any device, including desktop computers, tablets, laptops or even mobile phones
- Meet the CQC and NHS framework requirements for agency and locum workers
- Download, save print or email your certificates to your locum agency or employer
- Register for FREE modules and discounts for online CPD training courses.
Which mandatory training courses do I need to complete?
The majority of NHS Trusts, private healthcare providers, nursing agencies, locum and other health and social care agencies now insist that healthcare and social care professionals working in their organisations should complete mandatory and statutory training that is aligned to the Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
All our core health and social care statutory and mandatory training modules are aligned to the Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework (UKCSTF).
How do I book for the online mandatory health care training courses?
You can book for the online mandatory health care training courses online. Just click ‘Buy Now’ in the top right-hand corner of this page to order your mandatory training courses online. Follow the instructions to complete the order.
Once you complete your online order, you will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes. You will also receive a separate email providing you with the link to your mandatory training courses online and login details. You should then be able to access your online mandatory training portal immediately and complete your statutory and mandatory training modules.
Certification and Accreditation
On successful completion of each of the online mandatory health care training courses, you will be able to download, save and/or print a quality assured CPD certificate. Our CPD certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit (recognised internationally).
The CPD Certification Service (CPDUK) accredits all of our online mandatory health care training courses as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of each of these online mandatory health care training courses, you will be required to complete an online assessment (pass mark of 80%).
If you don’t pass the first, don’t worry! You can take the online test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
Can the online mandatory health care training courses be used for NMC revalidation?
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) now requires all registered nurses and midwives to complete ‘revalidation’ every three years. The NMC revalidation process for nurses and midwives requires registrants to provide evidence of their practice and that they have covered 40 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) over the preceding three-year period.
Registered nurses and midwives can use any of our online mandatory health care training courses as evidence of their CPD hours for NMC revalidation. Also, midwives and nurses can select from our wide range of online CPD courses and programs using the link below:
What is the Skills for Health’ UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, LearnPac Systems works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework. This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide, clinical and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online mandatory health care training courses package was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why is Skills for Health aligned mandatory training essential?
This Skills for Health aligned practical mandatory training day and e-Learning courses are designed for health and social care workers who work in NHS hospitals, private hospitals and related settings. This includes nurses, doctors, allied health professionals and health and social care support workers, as well as locum doctors, agency nurses, support workers and healthcare assistants. This online mandatory training package has been designed for busy healthcare and social care professionals.
It has additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice. For those who have completed statutory and mandatory training before, this training package provides you with the critical legal and professional issues as specified in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
The Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework recommends that health and social care workers who do not have client facing roles may be required only to take some of these statutory and mandatory courses. Please check with your employer which courses you need. LearnPac Systems and The Mandatory Training Group will not be responsible if you take the wrong courses.
You will be provided with the optional statutory and mandatory training courses that are required for your area of work. You can, however, choose the mandatory training modules that are most suited to your specific clinical environment. If you are a locum doctor, agency worker or agency nurse, please check with your locum agency regarding the specific mandatory training modules you require to meet the compliance requirements.
You can also select from our wide range of individual CPD courses in our e-learning for the healthcare and social care course catalogue.
Why choose LearnPac Systems’ mandatory training e-learning courses?
The benefits of using LearnPac Systems’ as your e-learning provider include:
- The UK accredited e-learning provider
- An Ofqual approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Our content developer, trainers and assessors have approved qualifications and experience
- Mandatory and statutory training courses are aligned to the UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- Our regulatory and mandatory training courses are CPD Accredited and externally peer-reviewed
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- The highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees and other training-related expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant person hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e-learning
- FREE CPD certificate printed on completion of the e-learning course
- Over 100 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessments
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on the latest guidance and best practice
- All our mandatory online courses have comprehensive assessments in line with Ofqual and CPD requirements.