mLearning – Online Training Course – Certificate in m-Learning – Training Solutions for the Mobile Generation
Mobile learning, or mLearning, is defined as the delivery of learning, education or training on mobile devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops or PDAs. MLearning allows training and support to be taken anywhere, making it flexible and convenient for companies to use.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
With our mLearning online training course, you will begin to see the importance and usefulness of mLearning in any organization. By absorbing the ins and outs of utilizing mLearning, participants will possess the skills needed to take advantage of this new technology, in order to educate employees and clients more efficiently.
The objectives of this mLearning online course are to:
- Know the meaning of mLearning
- Recognize different methods of mLearning
- Know the benefits/challenges of using mLearning
- Train other employees regarding mLearning
- Form an mLearning plan
What’s covered in this course?
This online mLearning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What is mLearning?
Module Three: Common mLearning Devices
Module Four: Ancillary Equipment in mLearning
Module Five: mLearning vs. eLearning
Module Six: Four C’s of mLearning
|Module Seven: Aspects of mLearning
Module Eight: Challenges of mLearning
Module Nine: Benefits of mLearning
Module Ten: Getting mLearning Started
Module Eleven: Employee Training
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is mLearning?
The term ‘electronic learning’ was abbreviated to ‘eLearning’ to make it a bit sexier. In much the same way, ‘mLearning’ is the more attractive term for ‘mobile learning’.
Mobile devices have become deeply engrained in our everyday lives. From reading to schedule management to entertainment to GPS, it is The Multi-Purpose Gadget in our lives and some have even said to suffer from the “phantom limb” syndrome without it! Mobile Learning, or mLearning for short, lets learners learn and get performance support via their mobile devices. This comprehensive e-learning course introduces to you the unique features of mLearning, what it can be used for and the difference between mLearning and traditional eLearning.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.