Mandatory Training for Agency & Locum Staff – 30 CPD Accredited Online Courses – Skills for Health CSTF & NHS Aligned Statutory & Mandatory Training
Welcome to our online mandatory training for agency & locum staff package. Our online mandatory training for agency workers & locum staff package was developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the Royal Medical Colleges, Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC), Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), National Health Service (NHS), Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), Skills for Care, Health Education England, the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Care, UK Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies.
How to access your mandatory training for agency & locum staff course
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course (s)
- On completion, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
Course aims and objectives
The aims and objectives of this mandatory training package is to enable agency workers and locum staff to meet their mandatory training requirements in line Health and Care Professions Council and Skills for Health CSTF framework (whether it is induction, refresher training or as annual update).
To that end, our mandatory and statutory modules for agency workers, medical and health & social care locums are guided by the following:
- Standards set by the GMC, HCPC, NMC and the Royal Medical Colleges
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) guidance for dentists and dental practice staff
- Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- NHS frameworks’ guidance for healthcare professionals
- Our accredited statutory and mandatory training courses help to reduce injuries in practice and avoid subsequent claims due to negligence and malpractice, improve staff morale, provide safe and effective care and improve patient experience.
What is covered in this candidate mandatory training for for agency & locum staff package?
This online candidate mandatory training for agency & locum staff covers the following (you can select the modules that are relevant for your practice):
- Code of Professional Conduct
- Key Legislation and National Guidelines
- Understanding your Role and Responsibilities
- Criminal Convictions
- Fitness to Practice
- CSTF Health and Safety and Welfare, including:
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Control of Substances Harzadous to Health (COSHH) Regulations
- Display Screen Equipment
- Risk Assessment
- Waste Management
- Bullying and Harassment
- Stress Management
- CSTF Information Governance CSTF, including:
- Caldicott Principles
- Information Security
- Data Protection
- Record Management
- Counter Fraud
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- CSTF Conflict Resolution CSTF, including:
- Effective Communication
- Handling Violence & Aggression
- Managing Risk, Minimising Restraint
- Lone Workers
- Complaints Handling
- Consent Training
- CSTF Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- CSTF Safeguarding Adults Levels 1, 2 & 3
- CSTF Safeguarding Children Levels 1, 2 & 3
- CSTF Preventing Radicalisation Levels 1 & 2
- Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Mental Health Act
- Mental Health Awareness
- Learning Disability Awareness
- Dementia Awareness
- CSTF Infection Prevention and Control Level 1 & 2, including:
- Blood Borne Viruses
- Exposure Prone Procedures
- Spillages and Body Fluids
- Sharps Management
- Clinical Waste Management
- Food Safety Awareness Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Fire Safety Awareness
- Manual Handling Objects Level 1
- CSTF Moving and Handling of People Levels 1 & 2
- CSTF Resuscitation – Basic Life Support (BLS) Levels 1 & 2, including:
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS)
- First Response
You can choose the modules that are relevant to you practice.
Who is the online candidate mandatory training elearning course for?
Our online candidate mandatory training for agency & locum staff package should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff working within NHS and private sectors settings through recruitment agencies (including those that are regulated by NHS frameworks). This includes:
- Agency nurses
- Locum AHPS
- Locum doctors and GPs
- Agency healthcare assistants (HCAs)
- Health and social care support workers
- Voluntary staff and unpaid working in NHS and private hospitals
- All healthcare & social care professionals working in the NHS & private sector through recruitment & locum agencies
To complete this mandatory training for agency & locum staff e-learning package, you will need access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our accredited mandatory training courses for agency & locum staff are suitable for:
- Those who are looking to improve their knowledge of the subject areas
- Those whose jobs require periodic continuing professional development (CPD)
- Those who need to show evidence as part of their professional registration requirements, e.g., doctors, nurses and allied health professionals
Assessment and certification
At the end of this mandatory training for agency & locum staff e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online mandatory training for agency & locum staff e learning package has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Payment and additional information
After adding your mandatory training for agency & locum staff e learning package to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards.
Once you have purchased your mandatory training for agency & locum staff online training courses, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e-learning course (s) within a few minutes of purchase
What is mandatory training for agency workers & locum staff?
Mandatory training is a requirement based upon the responsibility for agency & locum staff to work in a safe manner. The training modules in the mandatory training for dentists and orthodontists are appropriate in depth to the level of understanding needed.
Our statutory and mandatory training courses provides agency workers & locum staff with interactive online training, end of courses assessments and downloadable and printable CPD accredited certificates. This enable nurses, medical and other healthcare and social care professionals to be compliant with their mandatory training requirements in line with the Skills for Health Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
Why do for agency workers & locum staff need mandatory & statutory training?
Our accredited online training package for agency & locum staff helps clinicians, healthcare and social care staff to meet the statutory requirements of the NHS and private healthcare sector and professional code of conduct. We are committed to keeping up to date with changes in relevant UK legislation, national directives and requirements on mandatory training programme to ensure that it reflects changing legal, risk and service requirements.
What is the Skills for Health’s UK ‘Core Skills Training Framework’ (CSTF)?
There is increasing recognition that there are wide variations in the quality and consistency of healthcare training provided across the UK. To minimise these challenges, LearnPac Systems works with various UK health and social care organisations to develop statutory and mandatory training courses in line with Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
This includes mandatory training courses in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework – CSTF Statutory Mandatory Training Subject Guide Version 1.3 , Skills for Health Clinical Care UK Core Skills Training Framework Subject Guide April 2015 and other awareness courses for health and social care workers.
This online mandatory training for agency & locum staff ELearning package was developed in line with the CSTF learning outcomes.
Why choose our accredited e-learning courses?
The benefits of using our accredited e-learning courses in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Over 200 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Mandatory Training for Agency & Locum Staff – 30 CPD Accredited Online Courses – Skills for Health CSTF & NHS Aligned Statutory & Mandatory Training Courses