Managing Personal Finances – Online Training Course & Certification – The Best Way to Manage Your Finances
There are millions of people around the world struggling with debt. A lot of debt can be alleviated if you have the right tools. This comprehensive e-learning course will provide you with the tools you need to reduce or eliminate debt, and give you the financial stability you need.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
This managing personal finances elearning course teaches you the benefits of having a budget and how to build a budget that fits your needs, and lifestyle. You will discover how you can cut costs, pay off debts, and live within your budget.
The objectives of this managing personal finances online course are to:
- Discover how to establish financial goals
- Evaluate where financial cuts can be made
- Learn the basics about expenses
- Determine what tools you need to stick with your budget.
What’s covered in this course?
This online managing personal finances course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Module Two: The Benefits of Budgeting
Module Three: What to Consider Before Creating a Budget
Module Four: Types of Fixed Personal Expenses
Module Five: Types of Fluctuating Personal Expenses
Module Six: Establish Your Goals
|Module Seven: Determine Where Cuts Can Be Made
Module Eight: Tools
Module Nine: Stick With Your Budget
Module Ten: Additional Ways to Make Money
Module Eleven: Paying Off Debt
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why is managing personal finances important?
Ignorance isn’t bliss when it comes to managing your money, it’s just downright expensive. This online managing personal finances course helps you understand all the key things you have to consider and clear action plans.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.