How to Become a Likeable Boss – Online Training Course – Certificate in How to Become a Likeable Boss – Short Course
Becoming a more likeable boss can sometimes be a difficult process to describe. It can be one characteristic that facilitates great communication and great employee relationships. It can be the special way that you show confidence in among your team. These and other events can become more easily managed with this ideal online training course.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK
With our ‘How to Become a More Likeable Boss’ eLearning course, participants will begin to see how important it is to develop better managerial skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, your participants will improve on almost every aspect of their career.
The objectives of this ‘How to become a likeable boss’ online course are to:
- Understand how to develop leadership qualities
- Know how to delegate effectively
- Choose inspirational and engaging tasks for yourself and others
- Use wisdom and understanding to lead others
- Identify the roles of your team
- Learn how to trust others and earn their trust.
What’s covered in this course?
This ‘How to become a likeable boss’ e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Is it Better to be Loved or Feared?
Module Three: Leadership as Service
Module Four: Leadership by Design
Module Five: Understanding Motivation
Module Six: Constructive Criticism
|Module Seven: The Importance of Tone
Module Eight: Trusting Your Team
Module Nine: Earning Your Team’s Trust
Module Ten: Building and Reinforcing Your Team
Module Eleven: You are the Boss of You
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What does it take to be a likeable boss?
Contrary to popular belief, a likeable boss is not a pushover. Your team can like you and respect you at the same time. It’s all depends on whether or not you are gaining their respect and admiration the right way.
One of the biggest fallacies you’ll hear about good managers is that they usually aren’t very likable; that the most effective bosses are usually tyrants who put the success of the business ahead of being nice to their employees.
That’s absolutely untrue, especially in today’s workplace. In the modern business world, so much relies on a boss’ ability to not only motivate workers but also keep them happy – especially the best ones. With all the job-hopping that goes on these days, bosses you aren’t able to retain their best employees simply can’t be viewed as being successful at managing their staff, regardless of whether the business is making money or not.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.