Life Coaching Essentials – Online Training Course – Life Coaching Training Course – Learn How to become a Life Coach
Many people often mistake a life coach for a mental health professional, such as a psychiatrist or a therapist. This misconception often leads people to believe they do not need a life coach since they feel as though nothing is wrong with their mental health. However, a life coach is designed to help improve a person’s professional and personal life by working with them to achieve their goals.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
With our life coaching essentials e-learning course, participants will discover the meaning of life coaching and how life coaching services can be utilised to achieve their goals.
The objectives of this life coaching essentials online course are to:
- Determine the purpose of life coaching
- Define benefits of life coaching
- Know the tools and techniques for life coaching
- Outline a life coaching session
- Know the different areas of life coaching
What’s covered in this course?
This online life coaching essentials course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Why You Need A Life Coach?
Module Three: The Benefits of Life Coaching
Module Four: Life Coaching Challenges
Module Five: Basic Structure of a Coaching Session
Module Six: Essential Skills for Successful Coaching
|Module Seven: Life Coaching Tools and Techniques
Module Eight: Life Coaching Specialized Areas (I)
Module Nine: Life Coaching Specialized Areas (II)
Module Ten: Life Coaching Specialized Areas (III)
Module Eleven: Apply What You Learned to the Workplace
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is life coaching?
“Coaching is a form of development in which a person called a coach supports a learner or client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance. The learner is sometimes called a coachee”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.