Health and Wellbeing Essentials | Online Training Package | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Health and Wellbeing Essentials training package. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
Maintaining your well-being is crucial for living a healthy, balanced life. It is also key to stay productive at work. The online well-being courses in this collection offer practical tips and methods so that we can actually follow these words of advice we keep hearing. You will go through how to make better food choices, understanding your emotions.
With well-being training, all this advice we repeatedly hear about eating healthily, exercising, and getting plenty of sleep gets easier.
Certificate duration: 1 year
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online Health and Wellbeing Essentials training package is suitable for anyone who wants to prioritise well-being to achieve a healthy work-life balance and reaching full potential, both personally and professionally.
What is covered in this course?
This online Health and Wellbeing Essentials training package includes the following modules:
- Eating Healthily training module
- Unit 1: What are the dangers of making the wrong food choices
- Unit 2: How to make better choices to satisfy the sugar cravings
- Unit 3: How to choose healthier food options to improve your work, as well as your life
- Unit 4: How to create a healthy-eating workplace
- Understanding Emotions training module
- Unit 1: How managing emotions can help keep you on task
- Unit 2: What are some handy tips to manage your emotions effectively
- Unit 3: Why is empathy important
- The Importance of Sleep training module
- Unit 1: Why too little sleep does you more harm than good
- Unit 2: What is the impact of tiredness in the workplace
- Unit 3: How good “sleep hygiene” can change your life
- Work/Life Balance training module
- Unit 1: Why you need to establish a good work/life balance
- Unit 2: How to manage staff workloads to help productivity
- Unit 3: What are some strategies that help ensure the balance is right for you
- The Importance of Exercise training module
- Unit 1: How regular exercise benefits your work performance
- Unit 2: How making small changes can get significant results
- Unit 3: How you can work out while at work
- Dealing with Stress training module
- Unit 1: What are the main causes of stress
- Unit 2: How to spot if you, or someone else, is showing signs of stress
- Unit 3: What are some simple strategies you can use to manage stress
- Wellbeing & Productivity training module
- Unit 1: What is meant by “general wellbeing”, and how it affects productivity
- Unit 2: How to implement small changes to boost productivity
- Unit 3: How leaders can be wellbeing role models
- Kicking Bad Habits training module
- Unit 1: How bad habits affect our brain
- Unit 2: How to identify what needs to change
- Unit 3: How to replace bad habits with good ones
- The Dangers of Sitting Down training module
- Unit 1: What are the dangers of sitting for too long
- Unit 2: What are the impacts of the sitting disease on productivity
- Unit 3: How to promote an active workplace
- Promoting Health & Wellbeing at Work training module
- Unit 1: What are the problems with ignoring health and wellbeing at work
- Unit 2: How to promote health in the workplace
- Unit 3: What are some easy strategies to improve workplace wellbeing.
Health and Wellbeing Essentials | Online Training Package | CPDUK Accredited.