Handling a Challenging Customer – Online Training Course – Dealing with Difficult Customers – Handling Difficult People
Customer service is a necessary position in the job world today. It helps companies give customers what they want and what they need. Although many customers can be difficult, with the right training, skills, and knowledge, any difficult customer can be handled properly and effectively. With a positive attitude, your employees can effectively deal with the most difficult customers and both parties can end the conversation satisfied.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
With the handing a challenging customer e-learning course, participants will learn how engaging customers properly can benefit both the employee and customer. Effective customer service can change a company’s reputation for the better. Through this comprehensive e-learning course, participants will gain a new perspective on how to react to negative customers and leave the customer satisfied and as a returning customer.
The objectives of this handing a challenging customer online course are to:
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
What’s covered in this course?
This online handing a challenging customer course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Right Attitude Starts with You
Module Three: Internal Stress Management
Module Four: External Stress Management
Module Five: Transactional Analysis
Module Six: Why are Some Customers Difficult?
|Module Seven: Dealing with the Customer Over the Phone
Module Eight: Dealing with the Customer In Person
Module Nine: Sensitivity in Dealing with Customers
Module Ten: Scenarios of Dealing with a Difficult Customer
Module Eleven: Following up With a Customer Once You Have Addressed Their Complaint
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why is this dealing with difficult customers training important?
How do you provide quality customer service when you’re faced with a bad attitude?
Successful businesses don’t just sell products. Today, quality customer service may be what differentiates a company from its rivals. Businesses with poor customer service risk losing revenues, profits and even going out of business.
But retail pros know that they’re going to be dealing with angry customers, the very customers who make offering high-quality service difficult. This online course helps you to understand different types of angry customers and how to deal with them as a customer service representative.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.