Executive and Personal Assistants – Online Training Course – Personal & Executive Assistants Courses & Qualifications
Being an executive or personal assistant is a unique position that requires a variety of skills. Whether you are updating schedules, making travel arrangements, minute taking, or creating important documents, all must be done with a high degree of confidentiality. Confidentiality is one of the most important characteristics for every assistant.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Our executive and personal assistants e-learning course will show participants what it takes to be a successful assistant. Participants will learn what it takes to effectively manage a schedule, organise a meeting, and even how to be a successful gatekeeper. Being an executive and personal assistant takes a special skill set and this eLearning course will provide participants with the necessary tools.
The objectives of this executive and personal assistants online course are to:
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Use the tools of the trade effectively
What’s covered in this course?
This online executive and personal assistants course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Working with Your Manager
Module Three: Administrative Soft Skills
Module Four: Effective Time Management
Module Five: Meeting Management
Module Six: Tools of the Trade (I)
|Module Seven: Tools of the Trade (II)
Module Eight: Being an Effective Gatekeeper
Module Nine: Organizational Skills
Module Ten: Confidentiality Guidelines
Module Eleven: Special Tasks
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What if the difference between a personal assistant & executive assistant?
“The distinction between the titles “Personal Assistant” and “Executive Assistant” is a pertinent. … Whereas a “Personal Assistant” may work for a private household, media personality or sportsperson for instance, an “Executive Assistant”would more generally be associated with a business or company – one distinction between the two”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.