E-Learning Mandatory Training – 15 CSTF Aligned Online CPD Accredited Courses
Welcome to LearnPac Systems’ e-learning mandatory training courses (15 online CPD Courses). This statutory and mandatory online training course package was developed to meet the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) outcomes, as well as the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and other relevant regulators’ recommendations.
Assessment and certification
At the end of this e-learning mandatory training course, learners will be required to complete an online knowledge assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this e-learning mandatory training courses has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines..
It will take approximately 45 to 90 minutes to complete this e-learning course. The length of time to complete the course depends on the following:
- your prior knowledge and experience about health care and social care environments
- how quickly you can study and absorb the learning materials
- how much you can pace yourself once started
You are in full control of how long it takes to complete the course. You can go through the course in one sitting, or pause and come back later. Your progress will be recorded throughout and you will be able to start where you previously left off.
You can revise the online learning materials as many times as you like. Even after completing the course successfully (and obtaining your CPD) certificate, you will still have access to your learning materials for 365 days.
Payment and additional information
After adding your mandatory & statutory e-learning course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards. You can also make a secure payment for your online training courses through PayPal.
Once you have purchased your mandatory and statutory online training course (s), you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e learning course (s) within 24 hours of purchase.
Why is Skills for Health aligned mandatory training important?
This Skills for Health aligned practical mandatory training day and eLearning courses are designed for health and social care workers who work in NHS hospitals, private hospitals and related settings. This includes nurses, doctors, allied health professionals and health and social care support workers, as well as locum doctors, agency nurses, support workers and healthcare assistants.
The Skills for Health UK Core Skills Training Framework recommends that health and social care workers who do not have client facing roles may be required to only take some of these statutory and mandatory courses. Please check with your employer which courses you require. The Mandatory Training Group will not be responsible if you take the wrong courses.
You will be provided with the optional statutory and mandatory training courses that are required for your area of work. You can however choose the mandatory training modules that are most suited to your specific clinical environment. If you are a locum doctor, agency worker or agency nurse, please check with your locum agency regarding the specific mandatory training modules you require to meet the compliance requirements.
You can also select from our wide range of individual CPD courses in our elearning for healthcare course catalogue.
This online mandatory training package has been designed for busy healthcare and social care professionals. It has additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice. For those who have completed statutory and mandatory training before, this training package provides you with the key legal and professional issues as specified in the Skills for Health’s UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
Mandatory & Statutory training – meeting employers’ legal obligations
LearnPac Systems’ CSTF aligned practical and online mandatory training courses help UK employers and employees alike to fulfil their legislative obligations. Our mandatory and statutory courses for doctors provide the essential knowledge and understanding as required by regulatory authorities.
What is mandatory training?
“Mandatory training is the compulsory training that is required, based upon the responsibilities of doctors, AHPs, nurses and care workers to work in a safe manner. The training modules in the mandatory courses are delivered at different levels, as appropriate to meet the needs of the individual roles and responsibilities”
E-learning course description
LearnPac Systems’ candidate mandatory training e learning package covers the main points relating to the CQC recommendations and CSTF learning outcomes. The online courses have additional elearning materials, which provide more learning resources for learners to refer to and apply to practice.
Aims of these candidate mandatory e-learning courses
The aims of these e-learning mandatory training courses are to:
- Improve learners’ awareness of applicable legislation and guidelines
- Provide health and social care staff with relevant learning resources to work safely and provide adequate patient care
- Support care workers, nurses, allied health professionals, locum doctors and agency staff with mandatory training requirement
- Provide mandatory training content that is up to date and evidence based
“Each of the 15 e-learning mandatory training courses provides adequate learning resources as recommended by UK regulators”
Course aims and objectives
The objectives of this candidate mandatory training package are to:
- Provide essential e-learning mandatory training resources in an interactive and informative format
- Present adequate e learning resources which provides a quick reference while completing the course and apply afterwards within your work environment
- Relevant knowledge based end of course assessments
- FREE CPD certificate generated on successful completion of online course
- Interactive blended learning environment (BLE) for organisations and individuals
Learning outcomes of these online candidate mandatory training courses
This e-learning mandatory training course package provides 15 fundamental online CPD modules that are required for healthcare and social care staff as follows:
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH Regulations) Course
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) Course
- Food Hygiene/Food Safety Awareness Course
- Basic Life Support (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Course
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Course
- Safeguarding Children Course
- Information Governance (including Caldicott Principles & Data Protection) Course
- Conflict Resolution Course
- Complaints Handling Course
- Lone Working Awareness Course
This package also includes the following FREE online courses :
- FREE safeguarding adults online course
- FREE health and safety online course
- FREE fire safety online course
- FREE infection prevention and control online course
- FREE manual handling course
- FREE moving and handling online course
Who is this course for?
Who are these E-Learning mandatory training courses for?
LearnPac Systems’ e-learning mandatory training courses should be completed by all health care, allied health professionals (AHPs) and social care staff. This includes voluntary and unpaid staff working in NHS hospitals and private hospitals, locum medical doctors, locum AHPs, nursing staff, agency workers and support workers.
These online statutory and mandatory courses can also be completed by health and social care support workers, including those who work for residential home, nursing homes, charities and care home staff.
- NHS staff
- Private hospital staff
- Healthcare professionals
- Agency workers
- Agency nurses
- Locum doctors and allied health workers
- Healthcare Assistants
- Healthcare clinical staff
- Health and social care support workers
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring photo ID
- Access to desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Our Skills for Health aligned mandatory training courses can be taken as part of induction to healthcare and social care sectors, as well as statutory and mandatory refresher training, annual mandatory training updates or continuing professional development (CPD) requirements for health and social care professionals.
LearnPac Systems’ online courses range from introductory modules at Level 1 to advanced and expert modules up to Level 6.
Our e-learning modules count towards CPD hours for professionals in various sectors to meet mandatory and statutory requirements.
Why choose LearnPac’s online training courses?
There are benefits of choosing LearnPac Systems as your e-learning training provider, including:
- Over 1000 training courses available
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e learning provider
- Internationally recognized CPD certificates
- SCORM compliant e-Learning courses
- TIN CAN compliant e-Learning courses
- interactive online learning courses
- free blended learning environment for individuals and organizations
- competitively priced online training courses
- meet UK compliance requirements
- reduce organizational carbon footprint
- immediate access to online learning materials
- minimize travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training
- minimize hours and days spent away in classroom training
- download or print CPD certificates on completion
E-Learning Mandatory Training – 15 CSTF Aligned Online CPD Accredited Courses