Developing a Lunch and Learn – Online Training Course – Prepare, Communicate & Execute a Successful Lunch & Learn
Creating a lunch and learn session is a low cost training option. It is a great way to introduce a topic or give a small demonstration on a new product or service. Participants will be shown the criteria involved in creating a great lunch and learn environment. They are usually voluntary, thus attendance can sometimes be an issue. With this comprehensive e-learning course, you will be given the knowledge work through this issue and others.
| Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Our “developing a lunch and learn” online course will give your organisation a quick and useful tool to add to its training department. Participants will be able to use it as a follow-up or refresher to a previous training session. It doesn’t have to be just about a learning event, it can also involve collaboration, networking, or sharing best practices between employees.
The objectives of this “developing a lunch and learn” online course are to:
- Understand what a lunch and learn is and is not
- Be able to set up and break down
- Create new content
- Address difficult situations and people
- Create useful takeaways
- Use feedback to improve future lunch and learns
What’s covered in this course?
This online “developing a lunch and learn” course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Prep Work
Module Three: Creating the Content (I)
Module Four: Creating the Content (II)
Module Five: During the Session
Module Six: Food and Facilities
|Module Seven: Take Away Material
Module Eight: Difficult Situations or People
Module Nine: What A Lunch and Learn is Not
Module Ten: Best Practices (I)
Module Eleven: Best Practices (II)
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is a lunch and learn?
“At its simplest, a Learn-at-Lunch program is a training or development event scheduled occasionally during the lunch hour or lunch period. Many firms offer incentives such as free lunches to encourage attendance and involvement — after all, they’re asking employees to give up personal time”
Learn-at-Lunch training is usually less formal and less structured than traditional training events. The topics must be interesting to make the time investment worthwhile for employees, and conducive to short, hour-long sprints delivered over a period of days or weeks.
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.