CV Writing Skills – Online CPD Accredited Course – Career Development ELearning Training
Welcome to our online CV writing skills training course. This CV Writing Skills e-learning course was developed to help individuals improve their Curriculum Vitae and improve their potential job prospects.
How to access your CV writing skills online course
Follow the easy steps below to purchase and access your CV writing skills training course:
- Pay for your courses (All major debit and credit cards accepted)
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course (s)
- On completion, you will be asked to complete an end of course assessment (minimum 80% to pass)
- You can immediately download, save or print your CPD Accredited Certificate
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
What is covered in this online CV writing skills training course?
This CV writing skills training course covers the following:
- What is a CV?
- When should you use a CV?
- Chronological CV
- Skills-based CV
- What is the best way to write a CV?
- Targeting your CV to the job role
- Getting the basics right
- Which parts do employers look for in a CV?
- Which personal details to include in a CV
- Choosing a sensible email address
- Education & professional qualifications
- Work experience
- Your interests and achievements
- Other skills to include in a CV
- Presenting your CV
- Key mistakes to avoid
- How long should a CV be?
- Making adjustments
- Selecting an appropriate font
- Font size
- Understanding the job description
- Tailoring your CV to the role
- Highlighting your key skills
- Making the most of your interests
- Highlighting your experience
- Should references be added to a CV?
- Updating your CV
- Top 10 tips for writing a CV
- Additional online resources
Who is the online CV writing skills training course for?
This CV Writing Skills eLearning course should be completed by professionals from all sectors looking to improve their career and maximise their potential opportunities. This CV Writing online training course can be taken as a standalone CPD course. This online CV Writing Skills training course covers the main points relating to writing a professional CV and enhancing your job and career prospects.
To complete this CV writing skills e-learning course, you will need access to a computer device, e.g., desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device
Assessment and certification
At the end of this CV writing skills training e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that can be used to provide evidence for audit and compliance.
The content of this online CV writing skills training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Payment and additional information
After adding your CV writing skills e learning course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards.
Once you have purchased your CV writing skills online training course (s), you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e-learning course (s) within a few minutes of purchase
Why choose our accredited e-learning courses?
The benefits of using our accredited e-learning courses in the workplace include:
- National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- An approved UK training centre
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Nationally recognised CPD certificates
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Access your online training immediately
- Highly interactive e-learning portal
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Significant man hour reductions
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice