Care Certificate Standard 11 – Online Train the Trainer Pack – Level 3 | Online Training Course | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Care Certificate Standard 11 (Safeguarding Children) Trainer Pack for frontline healthcare and social care support workers. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
Safeguarding is the action that is taken to promote the welfare of children and protect them from harm. Safeguarding means:
- Protecting children from abuse and maltreatment
- Preventing harm to children’s health or development
- Ensuring children grow up with the provision of safe and effective care.
All health and social care workers must complete appropriate safeguarding training in line with their job roles.
Certificate duration: 3 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This online Care Certificate Standard 11 (Safeguarding Children) Train the Trainer Course + Trainer Pack was developed for healthcare and social care staff who are responsible for workplace induction and onboarding training in the following roles:
- Clinical support roles
- Adult social care workers
- Non-clinical roles.
Clinical support roles
This eLearning Care Certificate Standard 11 (Safeguarding Children) Train the Trainer Course + Trainer Pack provides subject knowledge to trainers who train new and unqualified staff in clinical roles within the NHS and other healthcare settings where there is any direct contact with patients, including:
- Health care assistants
- Care support workers
- Assistant practitioners.
Adult social care workers and non-clinical roles
The e-learning Care Certificate Standard 11 (Safeguarding Children) Train the Trainer Course + Trainer Pack is also suitable for trainers who train staff in community care settings, including:
- Home care workers
- Domiciliary care staff
- Caring volunteers
- Drivers with direct contact with patients/service users.
What is included in this Care Certificate Standard 11 Trainer Pack?
This online Care Certificate Standard 11 (Safeguarding Children) Trainer Pack provides an all-in-one solution for Care Certificate trainers. Essentially, we will provide you with a Care Certificate Standard 11 training course in a box that includes the following:
- Introductory video/How to use the trainer materials
- Course register template
- Care certificate standard 11 PowerPoint presentation
- Lesson plan template
- Care Certificate assessor guidance
- Learning outcomes and workbook
- Reflective activities
- Course evaluation form
- Trainer support information
- FREE LearnPac LMS registration
- Set-up on the LearnPac LMS as an administrative user
- FREE 20 registrations for the Care Certificate Standard 11 (Safeguarding Children) CPD course to allocate to learners/attendees
- FREE blended learning environment for learner management and e-learning enrolment
- Self-service dashboard for managing learners and their personal development.
The online Care Certificate Standard 11 (Safeguarding Children) Trainer Pack PowerPoint slides, handouts and other trainer materials are fully editable. You can, therefore, amend them to meet your delegates’ requirements.