Care Certificate Standard 1 – Online Train the Trainer Pack – Level 3 | CPDUK Accredited | Instant Course Access | Includes Assessment & Certificate | Instant Certificate Download.
Welcome to our online Care Certificate Standard 1 (Understanding your Role) Trainer Pack for front-line healthcare and social care support workers. All our online training courses, programmes and qualifications are accredited by the CPD Certification Service (CPDUK).
Certificate duration: 3 years
Entry requirements: No entry restrictions
Recommended prerequisites: N/A
Assessment type: End of course assessment
Assessment pass mark – 80% needed to pass and gain a CPD certificate
Cost(s) of assessment and certification – All costs included in the course price
Awarding/Accrediting body – CPD Certification Service (CPDUK)
Who is the course for?
This e-learning Care Certificate Standard 1 (Understanding your Role) Train the Trainer Course + Trainer Pack was developed for healthcare and social care staff who are responsible for workplace induction and onboarding training in the following roles:
- Clinical support roles
- Adult social care workers
- Non-clinical roles.
Clinical support roles
This online Care Certificate Standard 1 (Understanding your Role) Train the Trainer Course + Trainer Pack provides subject knowledge to trainers who train new and unqualified staff in clinical roles within the NHS and other healthcare settings where there is any direct contact with patients, including:
- Health care assistants
- Care support workers
- Assistant practitioners.
Adult social care workers and non-clinical roles
The eLearning Care Certificate Standard 1 (Understanding your Role) Train the Trainer Course + Trainer Pack is also suitable for trainers who train staff in community care settings, including:
- Home care workers
- Domiciliary care staff
- Caring volunteers
- Drivers with direct contact with patients/service users.
What is included in this Care Certificate Standard 1 Trainer Pack?
This online Care Certificate Standard 1 (Understanding your Role) Trainer Pack provides an all in one solution for Care Certificate trainers. Essentially, we will provide you with a Care Certificate Standard 1 training course in a box that includes the following:
- Introductory video/How to use the trainer materials
- Course register template
- Care certificate standard 1 PowerPoint presentation
- Lesson plan template
- Care Certificate assessor guidance
- Learning outcomes and workbook
- Reflective activities
- Course evaluation form
- Trainer support information
- FREE LearnPac LMS registration
- Set-up on the LearnPac LMS as an administrative user
- FREE 20 registrations for the Care Certificate Standard 1 (Understanding your Role) CPD course to allocate to learners/attendees
- FREE blended learning environment for learner management and e-learning enrolment
- Self-service dashboard for managing learners and their personal development.
The online Care Certificate Standard 1 (Understanding your Role) Trainer Pack PowerPoint slides, handouts and other trainer materials are fully editable. You can, therefore, amend them to meet your delegates’ requirements.