Call Centre Training – Online Training Course – Certificate in Call Centre Customer Service – Short Course
Phone skills are a highly valuable tool to have in an employee’s skill-set, and Call Centre Training will help provide those skills. This online course will help participants improve their phone skills which will make them more confident, improve sales, and help gain new customers while retaining your current clientel. A more confident employee is also one that is happier, and happier employees will produce happier customers.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Call centre training will lower costs as it can reduce turnover. Participants will learn the skills to improve productivity and performance. This will produce a positive environment throughout your company and help influence the organisation. Evaluating metrics and coaching are also used to make sure the participants are reaching their potential, and to keep their skill-set at a high level.
The objectives of this call centre training online course are to:
- Define and understand call center strategies.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Create SMART Goals.
- Familiarize myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
- Use proper phone etiquette.
- Set benchmarks.
What’s covered in this course?
This call centre training e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: The Basics (I)
Module Three: The Basics (II)
Module Four: Phone Etiquette
Module Five: Tools
Module Six: Speaking Like a Star
|Module Seven: Types of Questions
Module Eight: Benchmarking
Module Nine: Goal Setting
Module Ten: Key Steps
Module Eleven: Closing
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What does call centre work involve?
A call centre or call center is a centralised office used for receiving or transmitting a large volume of requests by telephone. An inbound call centre is operated by a company to administer incoming product support or information enquiries from consumers. Outbound call centres are operated for telemarketing, solicitation of charitable or political donations, debt collection and market research. A contact centre is a location for centralised handling of individual communications, including letters, faxes, live support software, social media, instant message, and e-mail.
A call centre has an open workspace for call centre agents, with work stations that include a computer for each agent, a telephone set/headset connected to a telecom switch, and one or more supervisor stations. It can be independently operated or networked with additional centres, often linked to a corporate computer network, including mainframes, microcomputers and LANs. Increasingly, the voice and data pathways into the centre are linked through a set of new technologies called computer telephony integration.
The contact centre is a central point from which all customer contacts are managed. Through contact centres, valuable information about company are routed to appropriate people, contacts to be tracked and data to be gathered. It is generally a part of company’s customer relationship management. The majority of large companies use contact centres as a means of managing their customer interaction. These centres can be operated by either an in house department responsible or outsourcing customer interaction to a third party agency (known as Outsourcing Call Centres).
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.