Body Language Basic Skills – Online Training Course – Certificate in Basic Body Language & Communication Skills
Can you tell if someone is telling the truth just by looking at them? It is a skill that a lot of people do not have. Through body language basics you will be given a set of tools to use to your advantage. These tools can be utilized in the office and at home. Understanding body language will provide you a great advantage in your daily communications.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Body language basics will provide you with a great set of skills to understand that what is not said is just as important than what is said. It will also give you the ability to see and understand how your own body language is being seen. You will be able to adjust and improve the way you communicate through non-verbal communications.
The objectives of this body language basic skills online course are to:
- Define body language.
- Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
- Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
- Recognize common mistakes when interpreting body language.
- Understand your own body language and what you are communicating.
- Practice your body language skills.
What’s covered in this course?
This body language basic skills e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Basic Terminology (I)
Module Three: Basic Terminology (II)
Module Four: Accounting Methods
Module Five: Keeping Track of Your Business
Module Six: Understanding the Balance Sheet
|Module Seven: Other Financial Statements
Module Eight: Payroll Accounting / Terminology
Module Nine: End of Period Procedures
Module Ten: Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
Module Eleven: Auditing
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is body language?
“Body language is a type of non-verbal communication in which physical behavior, as opposed to words, are used to express or convey information”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
• CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.