Appreciative Inquiry – Online Training Course & Certification – Leading Positive Change through Appreciative Inquiry
Organisations can be thought of as living beings made up of the individuals working within it. Appreciative Inquiry has the ability to change the whole organisation by changing the people. Through positive questioning people will be directed to move in a positive direction. Recognising the strengths and values of what works as opposed to what’s wrong will transform the individuals and thus transform the organisation.
| Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
Appreciative Inquiry is a shift from looking at problems and deficiencies and instead focusing on strengths and successes. It is a tool for organisational change and it will strengthen relationships. Who doesn’t like to share good positive stories and events? Think about it.
The objectives of this appreciative inquiry online course are to:
- Know the meaning of appreciative inquiry
- Think in positive terms and avoid thinking negatively
- Encourage others to think positively
- Recognize positive attributes in people
- Create positive imagery
- Manage and guide employees in a positive environment
What’s covered in this course?
This appreciative inquiry e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Introducing Appreciative Inquiry
Module Three: Changing the Way You Think
Module Four: Four D model
Module Five: The Four I Model
Module Six: Appreciative Inquiry Interview Style
|Module Seven: Anticipatory Reality
Module Eight: The Power of Positive Imagery
Module Nine: Influencing Change Through AI
Module Ten: Coaching and Managing With AI
Module Eleven: Creating a Positive Core
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is appreciative enquiry?
“Appreciative Inquiry (AI) is a change management approach that focuses on identifying what is working well, analyzing why it is working well and then doing more of it. The basic tenet of AI is that an organization will grow in whichever direction that people in the organization focus their attention”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.