Adult Learner Physical Skills – Online Training Course & Certification
Adult Learner Physical Skills Training Course & Certification
Bloom’s Taxonomy is not just for elementary school teachers. The three domains of the taxonomy apply to adult education as well. In this Adult Learner Physical Skills, we will pay attention to the psycho-motor domain. This is the domain of action and physicality. It is important to remember that psycho-motor works together with the other domains when implementing it.
With our Adult Learning – Physical Skills online training course, your learners will discover how to better navigate their physical environment. The understanding and coordination of physical skills provides an incredible benefit to everyone.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
What’s covered in this course?
This Adult Learner Physical Skills online training course covers the following modules:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Bloom’s Taxonomy
Module Three: Observation
Module Four: Imitation
Module Five: Manipulation
Module Six: Precision
|Module Seven: Articulation
Module Eight: Naturalization
Module Nine: Versions of Psychomotor Domain
Module Ten: Psychomotor Measurements
Module Eleven: Skills to Consider when Planning
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.