Administrative Support – Online Training Course & Certification – Administrative Support Assistant Training Courses Online
Administrative assistants are a key part of most office environments. They work quietly in the background, ensuring that the business runs smoothly and efficiently. This online administrative support course will give new administrative assistants tools that will make them that person that the office can’t live without. Experienced administrative assistants will learn new tools that will make them more efficient than ever.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
In this administrative support eLearning course, participants will learn the core skills that will help them use their resources efficiently, manage time wisely, communicate effectively, and collaborate with others skilfully. The practices presented in this online training course may take time to be a part of your daily work routine. However, making the commitment to consistently apply the concepts every day is the key to changing and adopting new behaviours in a short amount of time.
The objectives of this administrative support online course are to:
- Getting Organized
- Manage their time more effectively
- Prioritize their time so they can get it all done.
- Complete Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- Deal better with their managers
- Taking Care of Yourself is a priority
What’s covered in this course?
This administrative support online course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Getting Organized, Part One
Module Three: Getting Organized, Part Two
Module Four: Managing Time
Module Five: Getting It All Done On Time
Module Six: Special Tasks
|Module Seven: Verbal Communication Skills
Module Eight: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
Module Nine: Empowering Yourself
Module Ten: The Team of Two
Module Eleven: Taking Care of Yourself
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is administrative support?
“A person responsible for providing various kinds of administrative assistance is called the Administrative Assistant (Admin. Assistant) or also sometimes an Administrative Support Specialist. Admin assistants perform clerical duties in nearly every industry. Some administrative assistants, like those in the legal industry, may be more specialized than others. Most administrative assistant duties revolve around managing and distributing information within an office. This generally includes answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files. Administrative assistants may also be in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.