Administrative Office Procedures – Online Training Course – Certificate in Administrative Procedures – E-Learning Course
Administrative office procedures may not be glamorous, but they are essential to the success of any enterprise. A well-run office reduces miscommunications and helps to eliminate common errors. By making the administrative office a priority, you will establish clear policies and procedures with employee understanding, which ensures that your work environment runs smoothly.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
With our administrative office procedures eLearning course, participants will understand how an administrative office procedure binder demonstrates professionalism and efficiency in an organisation or office setting. It is also a marvellous instrument for quick reference and utilisation. Strategies and procedures are a vital connection between the company’s vision and its everyday operations.
The objectives of this administrative office procedures online course are to:
- Organise a binder
- Develop procedures
- Prepare checklists
- Understand succession planning
- Collect the correct tools
What’s covered in this course?
This administrative office procedures e-learning course covers the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: Why Your Office Needs Administrative Procedures
Module Three: Gathering the Right Tools
Module Four: Identifying Procedures to Include
Module Five: Top Five Procedures to Record
Module Six: What to Include in Your Binder (I)
|Module Seven: What to Include in Your Binder (II)
Module Eight: Organizing Your Binder
Module Nine: What Not to Include in the Procedure Guide
Module Ten: Share Office Procedure Guide
Module Eleven: Successfully Executing the Guide
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What is involved in the administrative office procedures?
“Administrative procedures are a set of formal objective rules enacted by a private or governmental organization that govern management decision-making. They help establish the legitimacy of management action by ensuring that management decisions are objective, fair, and consistent. They also help ensure accountability”
Why choose our online training courses?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.