10 Soft Skills You Need – Online Training Course – Core Soft Skills You Need for Personal & Professional Development
Soft Skills Training Course & Certification
The meaning of soft skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great online course.
|Study method – Online, self-paced (4-6 study hours)
Course format – Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration – Part-time (1-year access)
Qualification – CPD certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Accreditation Service (UK)
The aim of this soft skills e-learning course is to help you improve the personal attributes that will enable you to interact effectively and harmoniously with other people.
With our 10 Soft Skills You Need e-learning course, you will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, you will improve on almost every aspect of your career.
The objectives of this 10 soft skills elearning course are to:
- Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
What’s covered in this soft skills course?
This 10 Soft Skills You Need online training course includes the following:
|Module One: Getting Started
Module Two: What are Soft Skills?
Module Three: Soft Skill 1: Communication
Module Four: Soft Skill 2: Teamwork
Module Five: Soft Skill 3: Problem Solving
Module Six: Soft Skill 4: Time Management
|Module Seven: Soft Skill 5 and 6: Attitude and Work Ethic
Module Eight: Soft Skill 7: Adaptability/Flexibility
Module Nine: Soft Skill 8: Self-Confidence
Module Ten: Soft Skill 9: Ability to Learn From Criticism
Module Eleven: Soft Skill 10: Networking
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
What are soft skills?
Soft skills are a combination of people skills, social skills, communication skills, character traits, attitudes, career attributes, social intelligence and emotional intelligence quotients among others that enable people to effectively navigate their environment, work well with others, perform well, and achieve their goals with complementing hard skills.
The Collins English Dictionary defines the term “soft skills” as:
“… desirable qualities for certain forms of employment that do not depend on acquired knowledge: they include common sense, the ability to deal with people, and a positive flexible attitude.”
Why choose our online soft skills training course?
All our e-learning courses can be accessed on any electronic/computerised device.
- Study anywhere, in your own time and at your own pace!
- Easy to follow and understand
- Only 4-6 hours recommended study time
- 1-year access to course & learning materials
- Access your course anytime, anywhere & on any device
- Complete course on desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Additional references and downloadable materials available
- CPD accredited certification on completion
- The content of this online training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
- All our online courses are accredited and internationally recognised (UK CPD Accreditation Service)
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our full e-learning course catalogue or leadership and management courses and programs to find out more about our wide range of training courses and qualifications. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.